Sunday, 6 January 2013

Famous Cosmetics.... First Thoughts


My MUA order came today (yay!) and with it came some free gifts, infact £20 worth of Famous Cosmetics. This Brand has recently been relaunched by Sue Moxley the link is HERE and everything at the moment is half price. I had been itching to try some stuff so was really excited when I realised I could get four items free, the items I received were:

  • Lip Addict in Pillowtalk (a peach)
  • Lip Addict in Raw (a nude)
  • Baked Bronzer in Shade 1 Miami
  • No Shine Face Powder The One And Only
The Lipsticks are so gorgeous and they have a fliplid at the top with a small mirror and lipbalm, this would be so easy to use on the train. The lipstick is a really creamy texture - very similar to MUA actually- and very glossy and pigmented. I am normally a matte person but I could very happily wear these.

The Bronzer packaging is gorgeous and comes with a handy little brush it perhaps isn't pigmented enough for a bronzer but I would happily use it to set my makeup. I hope there are some darker shades to suit other tones.

The Face Powder is actually my shade! The packaging is again gorgeous but this product is a little too powdery is very hard to get on a brush the mirror is huge though.

So really a mixed bag I would definitely purchase more lipsticks though, for free gifts I am very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment