Sunday, 6 January 2013

Fraulein 38 Review


Each year I buy or receive a new eyeshadow palette at Christmas one year brights another year neutrals and 2012 was bright's turn looking at the internet I just couldn't find anything I wanted until I saw this. I got the Fraulein 38 183 Eyeshadow Highlighter Blush palette and I love it. The colour are lovely with so many different colours, even red it says on the back of the box that 10,000 looks can be completed with these products and I believe that to be true. I've swatched six of my favourite colours on a white piece of paper so you get the real effect of these colours.

This palette was really cheap to it only cost me £20 including shipping from Amazon, they also have their own website with a tonne of different palettes and brush sets. You Can find that HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment