Monday, 7 January 2013

MUA Lip Booms.. Review


A lipgloss and a lipstick in one? For £3? Four Possible uses? Yes please I'll purchase four Lipbooms thank you very much. If you are not aware of this product, Alexandra Burke has collaborated with MUA and created this amazing multi -user.

The colours I ordered are:
  • Cheeky
  • Vibe
  • LMK (let me know)
  • It's a Situation
I LOVE them!

My favourite colours are Cheeky and LMK. Cheeky is a very light pink and is great for daytime where as LMK is very much a night lipstick. The lipsticks are MUA usual creamy texture and the lipgloss is so sparkly. They are so handy and such great value. At the moment they have money off deals but quite often there are free products available too. In the picture I'm wearing LMK.




No comments:

Post a Comment