Tuesday, 8 January 2013

My Barry M Nail Paint Collection..


This collection has sprung up from nowhere over the last couple of weeks as my boyfriend bought me the six effects and one of the crocs for Christmas I added to it though! It is over anniversary just after Valentine's day and we will have a small budget for each other so I might ask for a couple more. Here's what I have so far:
  • 251 - This is the metallic one
  • 312 Indigo
  • 279 Bright Pink
  • 342 Nude
  • 315 Nail Effects
  • 321 Nail Effects
  • 316  Nail Effects
  • 314 Nail Effects
  • 322 Nail Effects
  • 311 Nail Effects
  • 323 Croc Effects
  • 343 Burgundy Croc
These nails polishes are great but a A WORD OF WARNING  if you don't wear a base coat with these they will stain your nails. But they dry quickly and one coat would be enough, they retail for about £3.99, which is a great deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment