Saturday, 5 January 2013

My Favourite Three Handcreams...

As you can tell from pictures I have old hands, but my hands have been this old since I was about ten so there is not likely to be any change there, sadly! What I can do is keep my hands soft and moisturised and as I have such a high dependency I thought I would share with you my top three.

  • Atrixo Intensive Protection Cream
  •  The Body Shop Vanilla Bliss Hand Lotion
  • Liberty Hello Kitty Hand Lotion
 I am in love with all three for totally different reasons:

The Atrixo is amazing when my hands are really dried and need a huge moisture injection, but it can take quite a while to dry and full rub in so I use this when I have a bit more time. This has just a clean smell and can be picked up for around £2.50 from any bargain shop. Here is a link for Boots, but you can find it cheaper:
http://www.boots.com/en/Atrixo-Intensive-Handcare-Protection-Cream-200ml_1501/



The Body Shop Vanilla Bliss smells delicious! It has made me want the rest of the range and I do NOT need another body butter. This is a great moisturiser to use every day and the smell stays for hours too! This retails for £8 so although a bit pricey it is so worth it. Here is a link to The Body Shop Website (it's currently half price!):

http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/bath-body-care/hands-feet/vanilla-bliss-hand-lotion.aspx

The HelloKitty Lotion was bought as a Christmas present for some family members who gave it to me! This is perfect after you've just wash your hands and it smells like sweets the bottle is also beautiful. The provides much lighter moisturisation. I have had a quick search of the internet and I can't find it anywhere I'm afraid maybe it's only available as a Christmas present.



No comments:

Post a Comment