Sorry about the really close up picture but I wanted you guys to see my skin. I didn't use any brushes at all for this look as I wanted to be really see what the product could do.
- The concealer element offers really good coverage
- The texture is really creamy but not oily at all.
- Only £2.50 as MUA have money off deals at the moment
- Little Mirror at the top of the palette
- Really easy to apply and blend
- The packaging is really classic as always
- The contouring element isn't quite dark enough (and I have really light skin)
- I would love to see a brush included
My lip is also MUA lip boom in Cheeky.