Monday, 7 January 2013

Product Review From MUA's New Pro Base Line


Sorry about the really close up picture but I wanted you guys to see my skin. I didn't use any brushes at all for this look as I wanted to be really see what the product could do.

Pros
  • The concealer element offers really good coverage
  • The texture is really creamy but not oily at all. 
  • Only £2.50 as MUA have money off deals at the moment
  • Little Mirror at the top of the palette
  • Really easy to apply and blend
  • The packaging is really classic as always
Cons
  • The contouring element isn't quite dark enough (and I have really light skin)
  • I would love to see a brush included
I really liked this trio, although probably not for darker skins. It was so easy to work with and I loved the way it looked. I would definitely recommend this and have a feeling I will use it all. I am also taking a look at the rest of the range as we speak.

My lip is also MUA lip boom in Cheeky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment