Friday, 4 January 2013

Trying To Control My Elf Urges!


I was always so scared of buying from E.L.F as I always thought 'makeup for £1.50? That must be terrible!'
But I put an order in (of five things) a few weeks ago and I absolutely love them all, some of them are a bit smaller than I realised they would be, but they do make you aware of the weight I just decided not to read it.
On my list are these products:
  • All Over Colour Stick in Spotlight
  • All Over Colour Stick in Persimmon
  • Studio Eyebrow Kit in Light
  • Primer Eyeshadow in Sultry Satin
  • Custom Compact with:
      • Custom Eyes in Ivory
      • Custom Eyes in Golden
      • Custom Face in Shy
      •  Custom Face in Coy
 There are so many other things I want but atleast for now I don't dare spent another second on the site.

What would your shopping list contain?

No comments:

Post a Comment