Wednesday, 2 January 2013

What's In My Makep Bag?


A makeup bag is a recent additon for me and this one came with a much larger back that I use for my creams and lotions, this is the smaller one I carry around with me. I don't have any brushes in there as I tend to just touch up with my fingers, and here's a picture of the contents:
This probably seems such an anticlimax compared with other makeup bags you have seen but here is a complete list:

  • Lipcote
  • Elf Tinted moisturiser in Ivory
  • Elf all in one stick in Pink Lemonade
  • Aloe vera Vaseline
  • Revlon Lip Butter in Cotton Candy
  • Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick
  • Elf Powder in Ivory
  • Rimmel Glam Eyes Trio in 762 Sumptuous Tourmaline
  • Barry M Nail Paint Croc Effects in 343 Burgundy Croc
  • Dream Matte Powder in Rose Nude (I only use this for the mirror)
  • So.. Sinful  EDT
My makeup bag does change on a daily basis dependent on the makeup choices I have made but I thought I'd just show you a snap shot. Also I'm very sorry for the terrible picture quality!

No comments:

Post a Comment