Thursday, 11 April 2013

Krisp Fashion Review

I have had my eye on some dresses from Amazon for quite a long time that are sold my Krisp and they were on my wish list. As it was just my birthday my boyfriend bought me three of them and I thought I would share my thoughts here.

They are all great if I was totally honest they fit really well are true to size and very flattering the material is perfect for me. They arrived very quickly from when he ordered them and they came beautifully wrapped in some tissue paper and a bow. Unfortunately due to laptop constraints I can't show you pictures on here but they will be available on my twitter, @helenjones48 in the next couple of hours.

I also received a gorgeous urban decay lipstick in jailbait, this makes two in my collection but I can't wait to buy more.

No comments:

Post a Comment