Friday, 29 November 2013

My Makeup Misses.

We all have those products that we buy and not long afterwards you realise that they are just not right, maybe they are not the right colour or formula or the staying power is a real let down. These products did not work for me but I am very picky when it comes to certain items such as a face powder. I have a very cool undertone meaning that certain face products do not suit.

  1. The Elf Essentials Face Powder - This would probably work for somebody with a warm tone very well but for me it just did not go. I found this to be too orange and it looked and felt cakey on my skin. This did not bond well with any of other face products either.
  2. The Elf Essentials Tinted Moisturiser-  This is much the same as the previous product. I find this to be very orange and cakey. Not only that it provides such little coverage there really is not point in wearing it. The product does smell beautiful though - just like orange jelly. 
  3. The Elf Eyeliner Pen - This has turned into an Elf product misses without me realising! This eyeliner does not go  on black this is more of a grey and the pens tend to split meaning an even application is impossible.This doesn't last very long once it is on either all it takes is a little bit of sweat and this is gone. 
As I said in the introduction you may find that these products work for you just fine - they were simply misses for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment