- The Studio 3in 1 mascara in black - this gives a great clump free finish. This does not only lengthen the lashes but also builds curls and volume without the need for an eye lash curler. This mascara doesn't even flake the way I have found with more expensive drug store products. This is a great black colour and for just £3.75 this is a bargain.
- The Elements Eye and Face System- This is the perfect palette builder. These can be quite expensive if you compare it to other elf products as each product is £1.50 each but a four eye shadow palette with a good quality mirror for £7.50? This has to be good. If you have tried elf eyeshadows before you know they can be a little hit and miss but so far I have had no trouble what so ever. The compact is a pearlescent white square and looks much more expensive.
- The Blush and Brush essentials - LOVE these I have a number of colours and I can not rave enough. These cost just £1.50, have amazing colour pay off, and come with a brush that doesn't shed. There is even a small mirror underneath where the brush is held making it perfect for one the go. I own dozens of blushes but these are some of my favourites.
- The Exact Lash Studio Mascara - now, granted you could not complete your entire lash set with this, but it is ideal for the corners. I have a a real problem getting the little ones and this does that perfectly. It does flake a tiny bit but it can be easily for given as it solves the problem of dealing with the small lashes. An essential.
- Elf Pigment Eyeshadow - I received this recently when they were giving the 'VIP Collection' away for free. This seemed to be a set of fairly random products added to the order. The shade I have is a shimmery white called innocent ivory that is very blendable. I love loose pigments even if they can be a bit messy as I find the colour payoff and sparkle is second to none. I used this as my highlight around my brow bone. There seems to be so much it could last forever.
Tuesday, 26 November 2013
Top 5: Elf Products
I only started shopping at elf a year ago but over that time I have built quite an impressive collection. Here are my top five: