Monday, 25 November 2013

Where are you MUA Probase Eye Primer?

Since its release I have been buying the MUA Probase Eye Primer. This is light and creamy, prevents creasing and knows how to hold an eye shadow. Just over a month ago my supply began to run out so I popped into my local Superdrug to buy another one... but it wasn't there. So I tried the next Superdrug store it wasn't there either. I tried online both on the Superdrug site and also on MUA's own site. But to no avail.

This product retails for £2.50 and the only place I have been able to find it is on Amazon for £5.50 (plus shipping making it almost three times the price with all included). I have now tried three other primers - which I will review - and various other methods of keeping my eyeshadow looking pristine.

I am looking for primer recommendations if there are any that you particularly love please tell me!


No comments:

Post a Comment