Sunday, 30 March 2014

ASOS Want List: Dresses

Hey Guys!

I am currently saving for a car and need to stop spending money but it doesn't stop me looking. There will not be much text here just lovely, lovely dresses.

Something about the colour of this dress just caught my eye. The lovely lace sleeves remain flattering but sexy and this is just low cut enough. This would be a definite night out dress with a pair of heels and a very smoky eye. This is just £25 too.
This would be a great every day dress to be worn with leggings and a long cardigan in the winter and on its own with sandals in the summer. This would cling to every curve too, a style I am really keen on. This is £28 from the site.
Now this is a definite 'arse' dress I certainly have junk in my trunk and this would look just perfect. Due to the relax nature of the style it seems so effortless. I would wear this dress with bright heels and a good stick on bra! This is currently at £38.
This is just the perfect dress for relaxing in. The grey makes it instantly casual, the zip and cold shoulder detail gives it almost a sports luxe feel This would be perfect for picnics in the park on a lovely summers afternoon.This goes for £30.
This is the most expensive of the lot of £149, however I feel that this dress looks amazing. This is by Ted Baker and the colour is fantastic and I feel the collar gives the dress a great vibe. This can be worn even for work, dressed casually or taken on a night out. A great all rounder!

What's on your list?







No comments:

Post a Comment