Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Bourjois: Want List.





Hi Guys,

Until the beginning of this year I had never really tried any Bourjois products before. Watching YouTube videos I began to see just how popular this brand was and decided it best to give the brand a go. I have a small collection of their products, but there is still so much I want to try out. Here is a small shopping list:

  1. The Erasable Eye Liner - This just looks so much fun, I have read somewhere that this rubs out any liquid eye liner. This is also a great bright pink and I can't wait to try it. 
  2. The Rouge Edition Velvet Liquid Lipstick - I already love the Rough Edition Lipsticks they are super creamy but the one thing they lack is staying power. This seems to make it the perfect lipstick and this may be including in a haul very soon. 
  3. Colour Edition 24h - I have a feeling this will be very similar to the Colour Tattoos and the shade range is amazing there is the most beautiful Olive Green that will bring out my eyes perfectly. 
  4. Blush Little Round Pot - These are seen as a classic and the pigmentation is fantastic, I just have too many blushes at the moment!
  5. The Healthy Mix Serum - This is raved about on all the blogs and I cannot wait to try this out, I have some Boots Points that I need to use so this may be in my collection very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment