Monday, 31 March 2014

Products to Repurchase




Hi Guys,

We all have products that we really enjoy that we can not wait to repurchase here are just a few of mine:

  • Barry M Wink Eyeliner - this is one of the easiest eyeliners I have ever used it looks very much like a big black marker and even though the nib is thick it is very easy to draw a thin line and create a flick. This lasts all day for me and stays ultra black. I have used this almost constantly for three months and the nib is now starting to warp a bit but for £4.59 this is still a great deal and I will be buying this again in the next couple of weeks. 
  • Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation - Reading my blog you will soon discover what a love I really have for this brand and this Foundation is part of that. My skin tone is naturally very cool and this is a warm foundation it does really well at switching it up for me and I am just finishing bottle number three. This has quite a thin consistency and can easily be built. 
  • Natural Collection Face Powder in Cool - This costs just £1.99 and I have been buying it since I was 14 I have lost count of how many pans of this I have bought. This is such a good product that has just got better and better over the years. A little bit of this goes a long way and it keeps me looking matte all day. I have been swayed by other powder over the years but none of them have compared in quality or price. 
  • Elf Mineral Eye Lid Primer - I always buy these in threes as they can only be bought online. I go through tubes like you wouldn't believe and this is a great product for making eye shadow last longer and go stronger. The colours just look beautiful on top of this. This again is another deal at just £3.75. 
  • Maybelline Baby Skin Primer - This is a lovely primer that is beautifully thick that smoothes the skin and makes the foundation sit much easier and last much better. This does not clog up the skin like I have found with other primers and it really does work.

What products do you find yourself repurchasing? Comment below.

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried a drugstore primer because I was afraid of it clogging pores. I'm glad the Maybelline one works for you.
    Bright and Shiny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is really good and well worth a buy - i have heard it compared so many times to Benefit's Porefessional. What do you use?

      Delete