Sunday, 23 March 2014

Soap and Glory: Hocus Pocus

Hi Guys,

I have bought a few Soap and Glory makeup items in the past and in all honesty I have never been too impressed. I have persevered though and keep trying more items in the hope that something will work! Everybody seems to have a really good time with them and I want to feel the same. My latest try out was Hocus Pocus that sells for £11  and this is a 'luminescent' liquid highlighter that can be either mixed into the foundation or placed over the tops of the cheekbones. This is my first liquid highlighter.

I have tried this a number of times now and really like it - for the first couple of hours. I wear it directly over the cheekbones, I find it a little too much when added to the foundation. The fact this needs to be reapplied so much is a little annoying but this isn't too different from the powder highlight I normally use.

The effect is quite subtle and it works best just as it catches the light and it does look very lovely in the early morning son.

I would give this probably a 6/10 - reapply makeup really bothers me, I am going to continue working on my collection until I find something I can give a higher score.

NB this is very hard to show on pictures but please see it swatched and then blended in.


What do you think of Soap and Glory, Hot or Not?

No comments:

Post a Comment