Thursday, 27 March 2014

US brands I really want to Try




Hi Guys,

I watch a lot of Youtube Videos and they make me so jealous because of all of the brands they have available to them that I don't. Here are some that I really want to see in this country ( and my makeup collection).

  • Wet n Wild - Everytime I see the Color Icon palettes and just think wow! They are so cheap, look super pigmented and have a great choice of colours and they would just look so nice in my makeup bag. The lipsticks also really interested me and I just cannot believe the prices. 
  • Physicians Formula - This is really for the sake of the blushes they are very pretty and even though I can find these on Amazon they cost £30 and when they sell for a third of the price in America I just can't warrant the cost. The Happy Booster is on the top of my list.
  • Milani - I love the look of the baked mineral brushes and some of their super pigmented liquid lipsticks. This brand is really enjoyed by Emily Noel of beauty broadcast and if it's good enough for her it is certainly good enough for me.


Have you tried any of these brands, what are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment