Monday, 24 March 2014

What's in my (rather messy) Makeup Bag?

Hi Guys,

I have to change my makeup bag weekly this is to make sure I am using all my bits and bobs evenly - other wise I would end up throwing so much away. Here is what I am using this week:

  • Maybelline Baby Skin Primer - A lovely thick primer. 
  • Rimmel Match Perfector Concealer/Highlighter in Ivory - Great little liquid perfect for opening the eyes. 
  • Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer - I have a very cool skin tone this help warm it up.
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation in Ivory - I love this new formula it's thick and perfect for covering any discolouration. 
  • Max Factor Mega Volume Mascara - I need to use this up it is a little clumpy but I need to use it as it wasn't cheap.
  • Barry M Wink Eyeliner - Good thick pen perfect for the right line day or night (this is a permanent feature in my makeup bag). 
  • Benefit Posie Tint - Great for those 'no makeup, makeup' days. 
  • Soap and Glory It's About Prime Eye Primer - Not a great primer but am trying to use this up. 
  • Maybelline Colour Tattoos in Pink Gold and Pomegranate - Great cream eyeshadows that the whole world is in love with. 
  • Sleek Eye Palette in Storm - A really good selection of colours - sometimes I find the Naked Palette a little boring and this is a refreshing change. 
  • Carmex - I apply this every morning before putting makeup of and every night after I have taken it off, a real classic balm. 
  • Elf Long Lustrous Eye Shadow in Confetti - Fantastic glitter eye shadow product. 
  • Bourjois Poudre De Riz De Java - The old bestseller from the brand I use this to set my makeup. 
  • Sleek Face From in Light - My contour and blush kit!
  • Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in Shade 4 - Essential Nude with a hint of pink. 
Brushes
  • Real Techniques Eye Kit
  • Urban Decay Naked Eye Brush - I used this for my brows
  • Elf Stipple Brush
What do you have in your makeup bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment