Tuesday, 29 April 2014

10 Little Secrets Tag: Week One

Hi Guys,

So the second tag post today will be the first half of the 10 little secrets tag. This is another fun one that I found on my journey through the internet. Please enjoy the tag and I tag all of you! Remember you can find all of my other tags here.

What is one product that makes you feel like a million dollars?

A really good pale shimmer shadows that can be used as a brow bone highlight, on the base of the lid and under the eye. This can be used so easily, and makes a huge difference.



What is your skincare secret?

This is so simple and cheap, just baby wipes! I use these for everything.

What is your haircare secret?

I used the Honey Bee Strong products from Herbal Essences and in particular their intense hair mask. I use that mask once a week and it really helps with my split ends and helps keep my curls in check. These really are great products and are really cheap.



What is your diet rule?

I have been living the Slimming World lifestyle for a couple of months now and I have lost 22lbs and I will continue to lose weight this way. This is the easiest thing I have ever done and it is a lifestyle change as oppose to a diet. The real key to this is cooking from scratch and just including lean meat in all food.

Workout Tips?

I don't workout that much, I much prefer just to take long walks every Sunday with my boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment