Sunday, 13 April 2014

24 Things To do Before I'm 24




Hi Guys,

So I turned 23 a couple of days ago and I have been looking at the last year and thinking of all the great times I've had and how I want even more going forward. Here's what I want to do in the next year:

  1. Move house! My boyfriend and I are currently trying to sell ours and find another. 
  2. Continue on my slow and steady weightloss journey I have lots 21lbs so far and I want to keep it up. 
  3. Continue in my current role at work and possibly continue onto something new. 
  4. Do some sort of makeup related course. 
  5. Visit family in France.
  6. Go to two more gigs - I love Punk music!
  7. Do a spa day with my friend Grace. 
  8. Actually get my hair cut on a regular basis. 
  9. Blogger meet up! 
  10. Increase my twitter followers on my new account to 500. 
  11. Buy a new camera. 
  12. Learn a new skill. 
  13. Raise some money for charity.
  14. Pay off my student overdraft. 
  15. Eat ten restaurants I haven't before. 
  16. More girl's nights out. 
  17. Learn to apply false eyelashes. 
  18. In an ideal world get engaged (but that part is not up to me!)
  19. Watch IMDB Top 50 Film Noir Films. 
  20. Own a MAC product.
  21. Read 25 Books
  22. Make some new friends!
  23. MUJI Storage!
  24. To keep falling in love with my boyfriend
What are your goals in the next year? Let me know in the comments below.

Hx

4 comments:

  1. Firstly Happy belated Birthday! I love these ideas of things to do before you reach a certain age, think its a great way to make sure you achieve things.
    Also, congratulations on your weight loss so far! Thats so amazing, and good luck with carrying it on, I know how difficult it can sometimes be to stick to weight loss. And the last one to keep falling in love with your boyfriend is so sweet!
    My goals at the moment are to try and keep on top of my blog as Im new to blogging, and also to finish my second year of uni with a great grade. I'd also love to loose some weight if possible! :P

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I joined a slimming club with the girls at work and it has really worked. Thanks for the birthday wishes. I have left a comment on your blog it is so good I love your pictures.!

      Delete
  2. This is such a cool idea to do! I want to start getting my hair cut on a regular basis too! :)

    Brittany - The Burnished Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so terrified of the hairdressers I have not gone in over a year - it has to be done!

      Delete