Thursday, 17 April 2014

30 days 30 Lips Day Three TMLP

Hi Guys,

As always I am spreading these posts out a little for some variety and today I will be discussing a lipstick that I have been using for the last year and absolutely adore. This is the Turn My Lip Pink product from Barry M. The lipstick is green in the bullet and when applied to the lips reacts with the pH factor and turns a beautiful pink hue. Due to everybody's lips being different the colour this product turns can be different on everyone.

Take a look at the pictures.



6 comments:

  1. Eager to try this!
    Check out my blog?
    Chloe // throughchloeslens.blogspot.co.uk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an unusual lip product. I really want to try it out now haha :) ♥

    www.j4miejohnston.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't regret it - it really is fantastic. I think it is actually their best lipstick!

      Delete