Tuesday, 29 April 2014

40 Beauty Questions Tag: Week Two

Hi Guys,

Please enjoy the second week of the 40 Beauty Questions Tag and remember you can find all of the Tags I have completed here. Okay so let's get into it.

What is your Favourite Drugstore Brand?

I go between two: Rimmel and Maybelline. Rimmel are best for foundations and other base makeup, whereas Maybelline have some fantastic lip products and some amazing eye products. I can't wait to try more from both ranges.



Do you Wear Fake Lashes?

No. I just can't get them on.

Is there any kind of Makeup you can't leave Home Without?



There is so much! At the very least I have to be wearing mascara and eyeliner. I just look so odd if I don't wear both. I think most makeup lovers would say mascara is an absolute essential (unless they are blessed with long, dark lashes).

What's your most Cherished Makeup Product?

This is going to sound weird but it is an old Barry M Lipstick in Pillar Box Red. This was the first lipstick that I ever owned and it was bought by an old friend of mine and after seven years is still good. This is nearly all gone but I just love it!

How Often do you Shop for Makeup, a Huge Haul or a Couple of Bits?

I buy makeup a couple of times a weeks and I tend to buy one or two products at once. I am a bugger for buying lipsticks and eye shadows!

That is all we have for this week, look next week to see the next five questions in tag.

What are your answers to these questions? Let me know in the comments below.

Hx

No comments:

Post a Comment