Tuesday, 22 April 2014

40 Beauty Questions: Week One

Hi Guys,

Welcome to another Tag Tuesday Post. Today I will be starting the 4o Beauty Questions Tag. As you know I like to keep my posts short and sweet so I will just be doing the first five questions today, as with all my tag posts I tag you and please feel free to leave links to your blog posts below. So let's begin!

Do you remember your first makeup item?



Yes when I was ten I was bought a set of seven coloured lip balms that smelt like crayons. They came in plastic rings and has a flip lid - one of them was sky blue and another green. Soon they went bad and has to be thrown away but from that moment I was in love.

Describe your perfect mascara, have you found it?

My perfect mascara has a great big chunky wand and rubberised bristles. I have actually recently found it and strangely it is from Primark. I find the P.S Love volumising mascara ideal for my lashes and it costs £2! Find my Review here.

What kind of coverage do you prefer from a foundation?

This always used to be full coverage as I have freckles. As time has gone by though I have started to like lighter coverage products and currently I am leaning more towards CC creams as they let my freckles shine through (I have learnt to love them over the years).

Favourite High End Brand?

I must make a confession here: I own very little high end makeup. At this stage in my life I feel there are so many great products at the drug store that they are just necessary. I own of few items from Urban Decay and a couple from Benefit I would say I like both equally.

What cosmetics brands have you always wanted to try but still haven't?






Don't get me started. This is mainly brand they have in the USA but not here. One in particular is Wet n Wild - their eye shadows look amazing. I also love what I have heard about Physician's Formula. Please come to the UK!


Tune in next week for  my next five answers and tell me yours in the comments below.

Hx

2 comments:

  1. Great tag! I love all the products you mentoined and i also want to try wet n wild also want to try first aid beauty.
    http://burstwithenvy.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of First Aid Beauty - but the name alone makes me wanna buy from it!

    ReplyDelete