Tuesday, 1 April 2014

7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag

Hi Guys,

I thought I would have a go at a tag and I really liked the look of the 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag, please enjoy my answers and if you have a blog leave any links in the comments below.

All Tags Can Be Found here.

Greed
What is your most expensive/ inexpensive item?
Most Expensive: I am really quite cheap when it comes to makeup so the most expensive item I own is the Urban Decay Vice 2 palette. This is so worth it as the eyeshadows are so buttery and pigmented.
Most Inexpensive: A number of items from the Elf essential line, as they all costs the same I couldn't decide on one.



Wrath
What products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
My sleek blushes. I love the fact that they are so pigmented and make such an impact - but I hate that I have spend so long tapped the excess and blotted the brush. Or blending when I don't do this properly.

Gluttony
What are your most delicious products?
This would be the shower gel, soap and lotion from the Chocomania collection at The Body Shop. These are so great at softening the skin they leave a great scent and give me my chocolate fix. Fantastic Range!



Sloth
What Product do you neglect due to laziness?
Definitely lip liner I own five but I think in my whole makeup life I have only used in three times - four of them are sat unopened.

Pride
What Beauty Products Gives you the most confidence?
This would have to be one of my many red lipsticks it is hard to pick one but if I had to it would need to be the Barry M pillar box red - beautiful and matte just how I like it.

Lust
What attributes do you find attractive in the opposite sex?
This is a little random but we'll go with it! I love someone who can make me laugh, they need to be smart and also between 5foot 6 and 5foot 10 sounds strange but I am tiny and don't want someone too tall!

Envy
What Items Would you like to Receive as a gift?
An Inglot 20 palette from the Freedom System full of amazing shades!

What are your answers to the tag?

3 comments:

  1. Wow I love this tag!!! Im gonna do it! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did your tag, here is my link http://beautyinchina.blogspot.com/2014/04/seven-deadly-sins-of-beauty-tag.html

    Thank you again, it was so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have read your post and love it! It is such a fun tag to do. I will be doing beauty tags every Tuesday going forward so you may find more that you are interested in.

      Delete