Sunday, 27 April 2014

A Couple of Rimmel Bits...




Hi Guys,

So I have been blogging twice a day for a couple of weeks now and with that comes reading a tonne of other amazing beauty blogs and one lipstick just kept turning up everywhere this lipstick is Rimmel's Moisture Renew In Love With Ginger. I have never tried one of the lipsticks from the range before so during a trip to my local pharmacy ( it only has a Rimmel Stand) I decided to pick this up.

Also after my bad experience with Barbara Daly Eye liner (you can find my Review HERE) I decided I needed to try something else out. I have heard amaziong things about the Rimmel Scandaleyes liquid liner. This is waterproof and as Black eyeliner is my colour of choice that's what I picked.

As always I will review these products once I have had a really good go.

Have you tried either of these products? Let me know in the comments below.


H x

2 comments:

  1. I personally think that Rimmel has been coming out with the best products at the drugstore your going to love them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want so many of their offerings at the moment, thanks for stopping :)

      Delete