Monday, 28 April 2014

A Small Laura Paige Haul...



Hi Guys,

Since I have blogging I have read so many blogs and heard about a huge range of makeup that I never even knew existed before and one such brand in Laura Paige. I read a very complimentary review about the products and I knew my local Co-operative Pharmacy sold them so I got three things.

City Colour Matte Lipstick in Coral Reef



This comes in a black square tube with a see through top and the colour is a beautiful peachy orange. From swatching it and playing around this seems a little dry but I will try it out properly before reviewing it.

Automatic Pencil Liner in Brown



I love automatic pencil liners! I hate sharpening and I don't why all pencils can't be retractable. This again like the lipstick appears a little dry, however I find that helps with the staying power and I can't wait to use this.

Long Lash Mascara in Black



The packaging kind of puts me off this one, it looks like Laval and I do not like Laval. The wnad looks fairly good though and I seem to get on quite well with keeper mascaras!

Have you tried any of these products? Let me know what you think in the comments below.


H x

2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing this Laura Paige haul! I havent tried any of this though :D

    Hope you have a great day!

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This brand is really worth a go - there will be reviews up soon :)

      Delete