Friday, 25 April 2014

Barbara Daly High Impact Eye Definer Review

Hi Guys,

Welcome to my post on what is possibly the most disappointing product ever! I enjoy felt tip style liners and a couple of weeks ago I feature a Small Tesco Haul here, where I explained I had purchased a Barbara Daly Eyeliner Pen. This is my first buy of anything from the range and I was really excited to try it. I had sat and thought about how to incorporate it in the blog by doing something more than a review and I thought you know what I will do a tutorial. I have just swiped this liner across my upper lash line 22 times (after the third go I began to count) and it still has not gone any where near making a 'high impact' in fact it does not make any impact at all!



I was so disappointed that I didn't even finish by makeup before taking the picture. As you can see there is a very faint line there - if this was what I got after one go with it that would be ok but after that many...

This has not been  open very long at all and the lid has been securely on the product at all times. As this  had to be used on my eye so many time I am now sure and it will be an uncomfortable task to remove.

I apologise that this review really isn't pleasant ( and I really wanted it to be) but I would not recommend this, unless you like your liner to be very subtle.



Have you tried this? What did you think? Let me know in the comments below. 

Don't forget to check out my other makeup misses here.
H x

2 comments:

  1. I hate felt-tip liners, they never seem to work for me so I've just steered well clear! Sorry to see it was so disappointing for you x

    Aisling | rosysmiles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are my favourite type of liner but this just did nothing :(

      Delete