Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Boohoo Wishlist: Shoe Edition

Hi Guys,

We are now coming into summer and it is time for me to purchase some new heels. I have been buying from Boohoo for a couple of years now and have found everything I have bought to be of great quality.

Here are some that I just fell in love with.

The Gracey - £30

For a long time my friends have been telling me I need to get a pair of platforms. They have been telling me how easy they are to walk in, along with how gorgeous they look and this is where the Gracey shoe comes in. These not only have a t-bar to hold the foot in but the huge heel is offset by the plain design - these would look gorgeous with a little faux leather skater skirt.

The Davina £18



I LOVE these shoes. This pattern will go with all the nude/light pieces I plan to wear this summer and they are not too high. These would actually be suitable for work with a plain black dress. I cannot stop looking at the price either at £18 these are an absolute steal.

The Rania £25


I adore these perspex beauties. Yes this will get a little sweaty in the heat we can cope with that when the shoes look this good. There is really no need for the ankle  strap here so I would remove this and use these lovely nude heels to elongated by legs with a high low dress.

The Tina £30

I know these quilted boots do not exactly scream summer - however you must remember in this country we only get two days of it! These would look great with jeans or could toughen up a lovely maxi skirt on the cooler days. I think I am in love.

What shoes are you currently lusting? Let me know in the comments below.

Hx





2 comments:

  1. Drool worthy shoes.. specially the last two WOW
    xoxo
    http://milliondollarlooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete