Sunday, 13 April 2014

Bourjois Colour Edition 24hr Review

Hi Guys,




Recently I have fallen in love with the Bourjois brand, I have just had such amazing luck. First with their lipsticks, then with their face products and here we are with something for the eyes. this is there answer to the Maybelline Colour Tattoos and I was hoping this would do the same.

This eye shadow is a cream to powder finish and blends very easily. The colour I have is silver and it is packed with glitter this looks fantastic as an eye shadow base and can be build up for the evening. This blends very easily and there is no fall out either.

One down fall of this product is the fact I need to use a primer. As it goes on like a powder this is needed to lock it down.

This is a good shadow that looks great on the lid, is very pigmented and at £4.99 is an absolute steal!



Have your tried any of the Bourjois Shadows what did you think? Let me know in the comments below.

Hx

4 comments:

  1. Hi dear, you have such a lovely blog and great post, I wish we can follow each other, if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN and FACEBOOK please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com
    PS. If you follow me on FACEBOOK, please leave your FB page link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment :) I will follow you on bloglovin and read your blog x

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the comments on my blog. I love these shadows from Bourjois. I have he brown shade it's a must. Great for everyday and looks really pretty in the summer. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting on mine :) I have only tried this silver one - I'm trying loads of new cream shadows at the moment though.

      Delete