Monday, 21 April 2014

Favourite Beauty Blogger Part Two

Hi Guys,

Almost two weeks ago now I wrote about my favourite established Beauty Bloggers. When I say established I mean blogs that have been around for years and have built a following of thousands. This time I will be talking about newer beauty blogs that are still building their empires. Most of these I have only discovered recently and if you are looking for additional reading you can find my full list of Blogs I Love here.

So let's get into it.

Lola and Behold

This is a blog that I was introduced to via Google Plus and I have not left it alone since. This site has been running since 2012 and has one of the largest selection of makeup reviews I have ever seen. Laura has quite an emphasis on drugstore, which I really like. A lot of makeup blogs tend to focus solely (or mostly) on high end and as I can't afford an awful lot of those products it puts me off. She also had a day job as a nurse and I love the honest feel of her reviews.

This picture was taken from The Lola and Behold blog - I do not own it.

Raspberry Kiss
This is another fantastic blog that I discovered when exploring Google Plus and I adore it. Shannon is from North England and works in Digital Marketing. I would say my favourite part of this blog is the HUGE product directory you find pretty much every brand in on that page and as she is a qualified beauty therapist you know you can trust her advice. This blog is a great one for dupes and if you are looking to save money this is the place to be.

This picture was taken from the Raspberry Kiss Blog I do not own it.


Beauty Angel

This is written by Elizabeth from Sao Paulo and I have never seen such beautiful eye makeup. There are regular tutorials, reviews and hauls on the website and to think it is less than a year old. This is definitely worth following so you are made aware of any new posts too. One of my favourite pieces is where she shows us how to do makeup and glasses tastefully. I can see the blog becoming more and more popular as time goes on.

This image was taken from The Beauty Angel Blog. I do not own it.


What blogs do you like to read? Let me know in the comments below.

 Hx

4 comments:

  1. I'll be posting about my favourites this week, also. But I absolutely adore In the Frow. She also has a Youtube channel :)

    Blogdesherrell.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the rec I love finding new blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to have found your blog! I'm always looking for newly established Beauty Blogs!
    www.blissbychelsey.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting :) I will check yours out too.x

      Delete