Wednesday, 23 April 2014

MUA Wishlist!

Hi Guys,

MUA is brand that I bought from quite consistently about a year ago and I just seemed to go off them.Since blogging properly again I see all these amazing comments about them and I just feel that maybe I need to go back to them and so I have compiled a wishlist. Let me know if you have tried any of these products and if so what you thought.

MUA Pro Base Fixing Spray

Last year I complete a review on the concealer, highlighter and foundation from this range which you can find here. The outcome of that review was generally that I loved it. If this spray is as good as the range I feel I really need to go back to it. I have had trouble finding reviews so I really will be going at this alone, but I think it will be worth it in the long run. At £5 this is one of the more expensive products available from them.

The Undress Your Skin Highlighter

One of my friends was using this recently and I could not believe the amazing work it did as an inner corner highlight. This is really a great product that I know will also look fantastic on the brow bone. The Undress Your Skin range is generally one that I have heard amazing things about. When I have swatched the foundation I have been fairly unimpressed but this looks amazing. At £3 it is a bargain.

The MUA Pearl Finish £1 Eyeshadows

Weirdly, I have never used one of these shadows, even thought they are raved about all the time and are only £1. I have no interest in the matte shadows as I have used some of their mattes in a palette before and I really didn't like them, but you often find if a brand falls down with it mattes they make it up with their pearl finishes! To think I could buy every single one for £25 (just £1.50 more than benefit box of powder) is insane.  It is just a shame they only have numbers not names.

MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in Kooky

I feel like I have really saved the best until last here. I have heard some of the best things about these lacquers concerning the finish and staying power - but they are so hard to get hold of. I have been to my local Superdrug a number of times and can never get them. Kooky is a gorgeous true purple that some people have referred to as a 'halloween shade' but I love true perfect lips. This is also have the price of the Bourjois Velvet Lacquers and the Apocalips products.

What products are you after from the line? Let me know in the comments below.

Hx




5 comments:

  1. Hey so I'm a new blogger and I really like your MUA wishlist this brand is always not credited for its really good make up, in my second post on my blog I wrote about MUA undress your skin highlighter, obviously I love it, I also have the fixing mist which I like but I've never used one before so I'm still trying out. But yeah good wishlist lol a.j x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting I will check your blog out!

      Delete
  2. I have the velvet lip lawyer and found that it kind of peeled off which I wasn't a fan of. But the colour is amazing! If given a good while to try it is not so bad x

    www.times2style.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lacquer * argh my phone auto corrected x

      Delete
    2. It peeling off is such as shame!

      Delete