Thursday, 3 April 2014

My Top Eyeshadow Quads




Hi Guys,

Today I am going to be talking about the Silk Glam by Eye Studio Maybelline Quads. I was bought my first one of these a couple of Christmases ago by my boyfriend and since then I have accumulated two more and I love them!

The shadows are of a great buttery quality and there is quite a lot of shimmer in these shadows the colours are also beautiful. They are not overly pigmented, I know this may put some people off but I see these are day shadows and they can be very easily built up and blended into a greaty smokey eye.

I can not seem to find these anywhere in the UK Drugstores at the moment but these can be bought from Amazon for around £2, which I think is a total bargain!

The Colours I have are:
  • Purple Drama - a beautiful pink and purple quad, I love this for a pretty day eye. 
  • Coral Drama - a lovely rose gold style palette, which really highlights the eye - the browny shade is fantastic for the crease!
  • Blue Drama - this was the first one I was bought and the blues in this quad are divine and the grey creates the drama they promise. 

Have you tried any of these what did you think?

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I have so many more colours I want to try :)

      Delete