Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Natural Collection Eyeshadows



Hi Guys,

I have spent a lot of money recently on more expensive eye shadows, but unfortunately most of them are are shimmer shadows and the mattes just don't seem to live up to them. I was walking around Boots looking for a bit of inspiration when somebody pushed me in the Natural Collection stand (Boots gets quite vicious at lunch time!) and my gaze fell onto these shadows. They were matte and the colours were really pretty. They were £1.75 each and I was going to get two but when I saw it was three for £5 I decided to get another.

The colours I ended up with were:
  • Crushed Walnut - this is a medium brown and is perfect for my eyebrows. This lasts on them all day and I don't even need to set them with gel. 
  • Heather - This is a dark purple that I love to use blended in my crease. This is a beautiful colour that really works with my hazel eyes and goes the distance. 
  • Midnight - By far the favourite of the three I bought. This is a gorgeous dark blue that is a great accent colour on my lid is so easy to blend and looks really expensive. 
All of these shadows are great mattes, they are very well pigmented, in no way chalky and there is zero fall out. These really are great shadows and I am seriously considering spending another £5 this week!




No comments:

Post a Comment