Thursday, 3 April 2014

New Blogger Schedule

Hi Guys,

I have taken a look at this blog and decided that I need to go in a different direction, so I am setting myself a schedule. Here is how I will be running things going forward:

Makeup Mondays - This will include items such as reviews and hauls.

Tag Tuesday - Here I will complete different tags each week this will help you learn more about me and my makeup style.

Wishlist Wednesday - I will be talking about the various items that I want to own. I'm sure I will have plenty to talk about here!

Top Thursdays - I will talk about my top products, whether this be across makeup types, brands or styles.

Fighting Friday - I will review similar products from different brands.

Style Saturday - This will include more lifestyle type post.

Sundays - These will be free to add what ever I want to.


This may change going forward, if you think there could be a different way to organise this let me know. I will always welcome comments and change :)


Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment