Sunday, 27 April 2014

Primark £1 False Nails!



Hi Guys,

False nails are not something that I wear that often but when I do I want them to last and I do not want to spend half of my wages on them.With most of the previous nails I had tried costing around £7.99 for a set I decided to purchase a pair of £1 ones for Primark around a year ago and I have never looked back.

Not only are these nails cheap they also have a massive selection of styles and with their new makeup range P.S love in stores (check out my mascara review here) they have more than ever. The first pair I bought were the most amazing lady bird design and since them I have had polka dot, ombre, neon and musical notes!

These nails are short and come with a great glue that could easily apply two sets and after around 7 days they just start to come away fairly naturally. As with all false nails they do leave your real nails a little weak underneath and as a result I normally wait a few weeks between each set so my poorly nails can heal.


The Picture above shows my current Primark backups, I will be buying some more in the next few days.

Have you tried these nails, what did you think? Let me know in the comments below.

Hx

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried their nails! Always worried that because they're so cheap they won't last but maybe I was wrong! xxx

    Aisling | rosysmiles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's best to keep your old nail polish on under them other the strong glue damages your nails but these are surprisingly good!

      Delete