Friday, 11 April 2014

Primark P.S Love Lipstick




Hi Guys,

So I am back today with another Primark Makeup Review - this time a lipstick. When I was looking around the beauty section at my local store I noticed there were four different colours and I decided to go for this pink. There was no shade name here so I can only assume it is 'pink' it is just £1 after all.

First thing to note is this packaging appears to be really good quality if I had seen a colleague with this lipstick and didn't know it was the Primark brand I would have thought it much more expensive.

The lipstick itself is very sheer - but extremely moisturizing I don't think this was the intention but it really is great. It applies like a lip butter and has a similar stay time. The colour this lipstick creates is really pretty it's just a shame it wouldn't last more than a couple of glasses of wine on a night out.

The major turn off with this product is the smell. It smells just like the barbie play makeup I had when I was seven and also I doubt the makeup is cruelty free.

That being said if price is your main concern and you are looking for a cheap, decent quality lipstick at just £1 this is one for you. 


2 comments:

  1. Wow the pigmentation is amazing for £1! I hate that cheap smell, cheap makeup has but I suppose for £1 you can't really complain :D xx
    www.missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. £1 is a bargain it is just that 'play makeup smell' Thanks so much for commenting :)

      Delete