Saturday, 5 April 2014

Primark PS Love Mascara Review



Hi Guys,

I have recently seen a number of Primark makeup hauls on Youtube so had to try a few things myself. I was looking for the lengthening the mascara but it was not available so I tried the voluminous one instead and I have to say I was very impressed.

I love rubberized wands and this has a perfect one! This seperates my lashes just perfectly and adds a really good amount of length to my lashes and doesn't clump at all. One of my least favourite mascara characteristics in the gunkyness (I know that's not a word but you know what I mean) and this is free of it. I do not have to wiped it before I use it and the effects are fantastic.

My lashes are naturally fairly short so it may not look too impressive on the pictures but I was very happy :)


P.S Excuse my hair it was still wet but I really wanted to take the pictures.


2 comments:

  1. So pleased you got on with the mascara! Mascara can be a hard one lol its taken me years to find my holy grain mascara and even then after 4 or 5 months it let's me down and I look for another lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's your current favourite? To be honest I adore this one now but I know on payday I will be back in Boots trying more out. I am hopeless when it comes to makeup! haha

      Delete