Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Rimmel Wishlist

Hi Guys!

I started buying Rimmel when I was 16 and now 7 years later I still can't leave them alone. Recently they have brought a number of new products out and there are still so many I have yet to try. So  let's get into it.

I am sorry all nearly all of my choices are some sort of base product that is just what I am loving at the moment! I have always had really good experience with the Rimmel face products and I feel that is where their strengths really lay. As I don't own any of these products all pictures have come from the Rimmel website.

The Stay Matte Primer


I have heard such amazing things about this product from other bloggers, youtubers and also friends! I adore the Stay Matte foundation  and despite my long term relationship with the old formula I love this new one even more and I could not be happier that they are extending the range. I only own two primers at the moment so I know another one can't hurt.

The Stay Matte Dual Action Concealer


Sensing a theme here? This concealer is meant to be super blendable and has a core that is used to treat blemishes. It comes in quite a limited shade range that surprised me  so if you are particularly light or especially deep you may struggle here. I can see how I would really enjoy using this as an under eye highlight. The lightest shade ivory has a very warm undertone, these type of products look great against my very cool undertone and give an amazing brightening effect.

Stay Blushed



Since falling in love with PosieTint I have adore using liquid/cream products on my cheek and I think this sheer stain would look amazing. I would blend this over my CC cream. There are only two colour choices here Pop of Pink and Sun Kissed Cherry and to be honest I would like both! The Sun Kissed Cherry is much more subtle and would be great for those natural makeup days, but I could really rock the Pop of Pink for a night out. This colour would definitely get you noticed. I have also messed around with these in my local Boots and really like the consistency.

Lasting Finish Lipsticks



Now moving away from both face and fairly new products to something totally different - a lipstick that has been around for years. I have never bought a Rimmel Lipstick I own one of the Colour Rush Balms and a number of the Apocalips Lacquers but never an actually Lippy. The shade I would like the most is tantrum and it is the most beautiful old fashioned red.   I could really see this becoming a staple.

Have you tried any of these products? If so let me know your thoughts in the comments below.

See you soon,


Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment