Sunday, 20 April 2014

Rita Ora For Rimmel: Nails




Hi Guys,

For a long time I have been a huge fan of Rimmel's nail polishes my collection currently stands at five, however I have owned dozens in the past that I have either finished, given to friends or lost. The ones I am talking about on the Rimmel 60 Seconds polishes - they have a HUGE brush and they are just so easy to use.

I am not a huge fan of Rita Ora's music but I can really appreciate her style and I was so excited when I saw these on the Rimmel stand. I really needed a good orange for my collection so I picked Orgasm.

This is the same amazing consistency as all of the other Rimmel polishes I have tried and is so easy to apply. One coat would do but I like two as it increases the staying power and intensifies the colour. This is one of the nicest orange I have seen in a polish and it is such a shame that pictures cannot do it justice.

And the Price? Just £3 - so you can buy the whole collection!



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like such a nice nail polish and the colour is very pretty!

    www.claireelouisse.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Rimmel polishes they are the best!

      Delete