Thursday, 17 April 2014

Sleek Top Three!

Hi Guys,

Something I have wanted to start doing on this blog for a while was top fives of my favourites brands and it appears that this week it is the Sleek's turn to be in the spotlight. This a truly excellent brand with an outstanding range of products and each item I buy just makes me want to love them more. So please enjoy my top three!

True Colour Lipsticks



The shade Mystic was the first item I ever had the pleasure of buying from this brand and immediately I was hooked. It is one of the prettiest purples I own and that was soon followed by exxxagerate (another purple this time a little darker) and then I was bought Vixen as a present. These are very matte lipstick with crazy staying power. Papaya Punch is next on my list.

I-Divine Palette - Ultra Matte Darks



This is something I reviewed on my blog very recently and at just £7.99 was an amazing investment. The shades are all so pigmented and buttery and it is very easily to get a huge number of looks from this palette. As with all of these shadows you get a huge mirror that makes them very easy for travel. My favourite shade in this palette was one I was initially scared of called Fern - this is a fantastic green that I would now wear everyday if I could.

The Sleek Contour Kit in Light



This was the first contouring product I ever bought and six months on it is still going strong. The contour powder is just the right shade and I have found the highlighter has multiple uses. I was so impressed with this I went out and bought the Face Form. This is very similar but is a accompanied by a rose gold blush. As I have very rosey cheeks any way I tend to ignore the blush and so I have gone back to the old faithful. I just wish the Face From has their amazing pumpkin blush.

I may do a part two as a discover more about this brand as there are a million things I would like from these guys at the moment.

Let me know your favourites in the comments below!

4 comments:

  1. I've heard so many good things about Sleek but still haven't gotten round to try it, these sound great! xx

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to be giving away a palette soon so it is worth keeping an eye out for it!

      Delete
  2. I've been adoring purple lip color lately. Thanks for sharing :)

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete