Sunday, 6 April 2014

Small Beauty Haul From Tesco!




Hi Guys,

We live not too far from a huge Tesco that has a beauty store inside. When I say beauty store I mean this is the size of a decent Boots! I wanted to repurchase my Barry M Wink eyeliner but they has run out. I did however purchase these three beautiful item.

Barbara Daly Eye Definer in Brown

I am quite annoyed with this as I wanted black but did not check the colour. I am sure I will found some way to use this now. I have never bought anything from this range so I am really looking forward to it. There was also some fantastic looking eye products from here that could be next on my list.

Collection Longer Lash Lengthening Mascara

This is definitely a haul of firsts. I have been buying makeup for years and have never bought anything for collection. At just £3 I thought this looked like an absolute steal. I really like lengthening mascaras and I hope this lives up to it's claims. I did have a look for the concealer, however they seemed to be quite low in stock today and it was gone!

Barry M Blusher in Rose

This is a fantastic dark pink blush that I cannot wait to use. I own so many things from the Barry M range however this is my first ever face product. I would have bought more from them but it is my birthday in a few days time and I know I will get some makeup! I am a little disappointed in the brush, but it is a nice thought.

Have you tried any of these products, what did you think? Let me know in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, gosh, that blush is beautiful!
    I always get a little envious when I see UK beauty bloggers talk about Tesco and Boots! They sound like such magical places full of makeup goodies. Lol. Chic and Alluring Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Boots is one of the best shops on the planet (I could spend all my time there). I love blushes that are bright and bold and cannot wait to try it out.

      Delete