Sunday, 20 April 2014

Soap and Glory It's About Prime Review




Hi Guys,

I love eye shadow and as a result I adore primer. I need something that will make my eye makeup last all day and make it more vibrant. After the MUA pro base primer went missing from all of the shops (feel my pain here) and so I had to find a solution. After a rather bumpy start with some other products I decided to bite the bullet and spend £8 on  this one.

When I first started using this I hated it. I thought it was terrible. I then left it for a couple of months and went back to it, now I can't get enough it. The primer is very light so I also use it as an under eye highlighter and it is fantastic.

This holds the shadows all day and makes them much more vibrant. I don't know what was wrong the first time but now I am really impressed. The tiniest amount is needed as it blends so easily, I have used it constantly for two months and I still have loads left. I will continue to use this. I wrote a post recently about the Soap and Glory Hocus Pocus highlighter - you can find that review here - where I said I was waiting to find the perfect product by this brand, and I have finally done it!




In short this product is well worth the £8 price tag and I will now be buying more from the line.



What are your favourite primers? Let me know in the comments below.

Hx

6 comments:

  1. I've seen you are attending MMU? I'm about to roll in the fashion class this sep, would be gr8 to have some blogger friends :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have actually since finished Uni my profile is very out of date. I am however still working in Manchester and I was chatting to a few of the girls on twitter the other night about a meet up. :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I didn't know that Soap and Glory did an eye primer, I might have to check this out! I love the Urban Decay primer :)

    The Oxford Owl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer this to the Urban Decay as I can also use this as an undereye highlight! :)

      Delete
  3. Ooh, I've never actually seen this before! I love S&G skincare and makeup so I'm not surprised that this is a lovely product. I love the MUA eye primer but the elf eye lid primer has possibly become my all time favorite recently! xx

    The Miss Beauty Saver Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ELF primer is fantastic as it is a little 'grainy' it seems to hold the shadow even better!

      Delete