I think all of us ladies are properly guilty of letting lipsticks gather up in the bottom of their bags and this is definitely a terrible habit of mine. I am forever looking for one in there, then come out with another and another. So when I looked in there today, what did I find?
- Rimmel Apocalips in Celestial - this is that lovely lip lacquer (top marks for alliteration) in a gorgeous light pink shade. I love that these dry to a slight stain, so there is always one floating around.
- Maybelline 24 Hour Bold Matte in Glamour Pink - I never see anything about these in blogs so as I love them so much I may be reviewing my collection soon. This dries to a fantastic matte finish and as they can be quite drying this comes with a balm on the other side. This doesn't last 24 hours but it does a good eight.
- Loreal Caresse Gloss Stain in Milady - I have heard this product is a dupe for the YSL Glossy Stains and I think they are great. I bought this when I was away at a friend's wedding and I had forgot to take any lip products. This stains my lips all day and the colour is beautiful.
- Bourjois Shine Edition Lip Stick Number 22 - I wish these lip products had names and nit just numbers! This is a great lip product and it features in my 30 Days 30 Lips Posts which you can find here. This is just a great shiny lipstick that I keep in my bag so I can top it up whenever I want.
- Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Exxxagerate - I love this purple! I leave this in my bag as it switches my look from day tonight instantly. I wanted this lipstick for such a long time before I finally got it and I certainly do not regret the purchase.
- Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Velvet - This product is so worth the hype. I got it for free when I 'spend so much' on Maybelline one time and I am constantly going between this and my Carmex. I am nearly half way through this!