Friday, 18 April 2014

The Three Bases I Currently Can't Live Without!

Hi Guys,

I always have a number of products doing the round in my makeup bag and I always have three bases. This is for when I need full coverage, medium coverage or light coverage and here are the three I am currently using.

Bourjois CC Cream - Light Coverage



This is rather a recent edition to my collection (I bought this around three weeks ago) and have barely put it down. This cream gives my skin a glow almost and due to it being so light it lasts all day and a setting powder isn't required. I may need some concealer for my problem areas - I get horrendous red nose - but it is really nice to wear a little less everywhere else.

Wake Me Up Foundation - Medium Coverage



This is my second bottle of this and I really like it. This foundation's undertone is a little warmer than mine and as a result this cancels out some of my red and really warms me up. This blends into the skin really easily and be built up really quickly. This is a product that I will continue to buy. I have also have the matching concealer and I really like this for under the eyes. This wouldn't cover huge imperfections but a little blemish is easily hidden with this. I would also recommend a powder to set.

Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation



The old formula was a favourite of mine and this new one is even better. This seems to smooth over every pimple, every red patch in fact anything. This blends very easily and matches my skin tone perfectly - this really is fantastic. This lasts all day without a primer but due to the thickness of the foundation it really needs a powder to set. I don't need a concealer with this the coverage is that good. As the advert states there is no cake either. The smallest amount is needed to cover the whole face so I know this tube will last forever.

Have you tried any of these products, what do you think? Let me know in the comments below.

Hx

8 comments:

  1. I only recently got my hands on the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation as they've just released a pale shade, and I love it so much! I can totally understand the hype xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have just bought another bottle - I am so glad they have increased the shade range. That was definitely where it fell down before.

      Delete
  2. I LIKE RIMMEL BUT I PREFERE MAX FACTOR,
    sounds goo so I have it now in my wishlist, i like experiments ;)
    great post!
    happy easter sweety!!
    xoxo from Spain
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never tried a Max Factor foundation - they might me next. Have a lovely Easter I will check out your blog :)

      Delete
  3. Oh so lovely, I wanna try these 3 ^^

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish we could get Bourjois in the US! I love every Rimmel product I've tried! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know you couldn't get it over there.Rimmel is amazing :) x

      Delete