Monday, 7 April 2014

This or That Tag Week One: Beauty Questions

Hi Guys,

Welcome to Tag Tuesday :) Today I will be starting the This or That Beauty Tag, so enjoy!

All Tags Can Be Found here.

Blush or Bronze?

This is a hard one! I love my bronze as I enjoy a good contour... But if I'm being honest I think blush wins out. Weirdly I have very red cheeks naturally and blusher calms it down!

Gloss or Lipstick?

Lipstick, I really do not like gloss.



Chapstick or Lipbalm?

I like both. Chapstick is really convenient because it is less messy, however I think balm does a better job.

Matte or Shimmer Shadow?

Shimmer

Gel, Liquid, Cream or Pencil Liner?

Felt tip liquid liner for the upper lash line and pencil liner for the bottom lash line.

Foundation or Concealer?

This question confuses me because they are two very different products. If I had to go without one it would be concealer but then my makeup would just look awful and not much more even than if I went without foundation.

Liquid or Powder Foundation?

Liquid foundation all the way.

Neutral or Statement Eyes?

Statement Eyes - my cat eyes and dark crease are my daily essentials.

Winged or Rimmed Eyeliner?



I may have answered this is my last question for you but definitely winged.

Pressed or Loose Shadows?

I really love loose pigments they give the best colours and the metallic ones are fantastic. I have to be a little bit sensible though - these loose shadows are messy. So  I would have to say pressed they are just so much easier and more convenient.



 Waterproof or Non Waterproof?

Non Waterproof - the insurance of waterproof is great but the makeup is never as good particularly when it comes to mascaras.

Brushes, Sponges or Fingers?

Fingers for foundation and concealer, brushes for everything else.



2 comments:

  1. Your choices are exactly like mine! If asked, I would answer all the questions the same way :D great blog by the way!
    xoxo
    www.theglitterarty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Thank you! Tags are just so fun to do.

      Delete