Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Top Metallics: Elf Long Lasting Lustrous EyeShadow Review




Hi Guys,

So today I bring to you a product that I am generally very impressed with and these are the gorgeous gel shadows sold by ELF. I bought these as a I wanted a really good metallic shadows and I feel these have really filled the gap in my collection.

The Shades I have:
  • Confetti - A lovely white sparkle shadow perfect to use as a highlight on the lid. This shadow has a slight issue with the glitter falling out throughout the day.
  • Party - A gorgeous blue toned shimmer that looks fantastic in the crease for a very dramatic evening look. This does not have the same issue with glitter fall out. 
These shadows last all day and for just £3.95 are some of the most impressive shadows I have ever used, I have heard them compared to a number of more expensive products and I think they really live up to the test. The product is also used quite sparingly so I have a feeling these are going to last me forever.

There is one major con here. Due to the amount of glitter in the product it is very difficult to remove these as the glitter almost clings - so be prepared for a struggle!



Have you tried these? What did you think? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment