Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Wednesday Wishlist: Revlon

Hi Guys,

I bought my first Revlon product last year and in all honesty I haven't bought an awful lot since. This is something I would really like to change. I have seen some fantastic reviews of their products in the last few months and here is my list.

Liquid Lip Wear in Top Tomato

I have recently discovered the most amazing liquid lipstick over on the Maybelline counter and now I really want to put Revlon's version to the test. This colour is the most beautiful red and I think this would be fantastic for any occasion. This is also something I  have seen very few reviews on  - so I really need to learn more.

Ultimate Suede Lipstick - In Every Shade!

I have heard some excellent things about this lipstick and they have some very pretty colours. I certainly think this would be a perfect edition to my makeup collection. These products are a little more expensive for high street products, but there is still a huge saving compared to high end pieces. I have in fact wanted these lipsticks for quite a long time so I think I will get two or three at once.


Photo Ready Illuminator in Pink Bare

The picture does not show the shade I actually want. This is the prettiest product and is know to give a great glow. I am looking for just the right illuminator for the tops of my cheeks, and I think (from looking at the various YouTube videos) that this could really work for me.



Photo Ready Eye Primer and Brightener

Like most make up lovers eye brighteners are a vital part of my daily routine. Even if I only got five hours sleep the night before brighteners can change all of the damage done and make me look much more aware. A primer is another essential so the two mixed together is perfection.

Have your tried any of these products and what did you think? Let me know in the comments below.

H x

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Helen! I love Revlon. Really need to try the Suede lipstick and the Photoready Primer. Love it!
    Do check mine out...
    http://glowsandblushes.blogspot.in/2014/04/august-treasure-hauls.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I will have a good read of your blog in the morning :)

      Delete