Monday, 28 April 2014

What I Keep in My Elf Essentials Palette




Hi Guys,

Now I know I talk of ELF all of the time. Their products are fantastic (or most of them are) and they have such a huge range. I really love ELF eye products ranging from their eyeliners - see my review here, to their mascaras and also their shadows.All of the ranges including essential, studio and the mineral line are just fantastic for it.

ELF has almost a 'freedom palette' system called Elements in which you can pick pans of lips and eye products and add them to a compact. All of the compacts fit four products. Each lip/eye product costs £1.50 and the compact also costs £1.50. So basically I got a quad in a compact with a large mirror for £7.50 not too bad.I'm sorry it's so dirty!

Let me know in the comments what you keep in yours!

The shadows I have in mine are:
  • Ivory - as the name implies this is an off white with a little shimmer in there. Not too much that it falls out or makes it glittery it is more of a pearl finish. This is my most used of the products and I love to use it as a base/highlight. 
  • Sage - this is a beautiful green that works great as an accent colour or even in the crease for a nice natural eye. This shade blends beautiful and really pulls out the green tones in my hazel eyes. 
  • Aubergine - this is my favourite shade! It is the most luxurious plumy purple that I always get loads of compliments on when I wear it. This works great for me in a crease for an evening out and really pulls on the brown elements of my eyes. 
  • Navy - this is really a mid tone blue and not as dark as the name implies. This is a shade I have worn a number of times and feel it is a great replacement for charcoal gray and gives a great pop of colour. This also works great as an eyeliner on the upper lash line.  


H x

No comments:

Post a Comment