Tuesday, 6 May 2014

40 Beauty Questions Tag: Week Three

Hi Guys,

Welcome to my third post on the 40 Beauty Questions Tag. I have really loved this tag so far and I am so excited to be continuing with it. Remember as always other tag posts can be found here.

So let's get into it.

Do you have a budget or do you spend freely on makeup?

I am fortunate enough to have a wonderful boyfriend who earns enough to take care of the great majority of the of the bills. This means I don't have a strict budget - I know my limits and would never get into debt - I can spend quite freely.

Do you utilise coupons, rewards cards and sales when you shop for cosmetics?

Yes! I have a Boots rewards card and recently saved enough to buy a number of benefit products and still have a few points left. This is a great scheme and they also send loads of points builders in the post too.



What type of products do you buy most of?

Definitely eye shadows. I really love finding great shadows both matte and shimmer oh and powder and cream. I will try any brand, and have both high end and bargain shadows that I would consider holy grail.



Is there a brand you absolutely can't stand?

I don't think this question is very nice. I will criticise a product if I feel it requires it but to slam a whole brand is not pleasant. There are of course brands that I avoid but I would rather the fact that I never mention them speak for itself. There is no need to upset anyone or tarnish a brands image. What works for me might not work for you and vice versa.

Do you have a favourite place to shop for makeup?

Yes and that is Boots. This is due to the mix of beauty hall and drug store, the friendly staff and the great reward scheme. They also have a fantastic website, and you can pick the products up in store.

I hope you found my answers useful and I tag everyone. Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.

H x

4 comments:

  1. I definitely make the most of coupons and advantage points at Boots xx

    www.lulabelloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you already use it but I recommend a superdrug card too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I save my points up and go on huge splurges!

      Delete
  3. I do but I always seem to forget it!

    ReplyDelete