Friday, 2 May 2014

Fighting Friday: Laura Paige Automatic Liners Vs Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Definer




Hi Guys,

Welcome to another Fighting Friday and today we are putting a Laura Paige Liner in Dark Brown against the Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Definer in Black. I have been using the Rimmel product for a while and only got the LP one recently so let's see what happens.

Colour Intensity/Texture

If you know anything about me you will know I like my colour intense. I want all products - but particularly with my eyeliner. I used these products in my lower lash line and they both are great products. The Laura Paige is a little drier than the Rimmel but it still draws a line very easily. They both smudge perfectly too neither disappears.

Round 1 Goes To: Draw

Packaging

They both come in a very similar plastic container and they twist up from the top. There is one point where the Laura Paige liner falls down - there is no smudger. This is such a little thing but I don't own a smudge brush (maybe this is something I need to invest in) so I will need to get the Rimmel out anyway to smudge it.

Round Two Goes To: Rimmel



Availability 

Rimmel are sold everywhere. You will find one of their stands in a huge number of chemists and supermarkets and tonnes of places online. Laura Paige products are sold in large Co-operative Pharmacies and one online seller. This is not very convenient.

Round Three Goes To: Rimmel

Price

The Laura Paige Liner is a steal at just £1.99, where as the Rimmel is a little dearer at £3.29. Both great prices.

Round Four Goes To: Laura Paige



Conclusion

They both are great liners just a shame the Laura Paige is so hard to get and doesn't include a smudger. If these little ticks were sorted out it would have a landslide win for the liner.

The Winner is: Rimmel

The top swatch show Laura Paige, the bottom Rimmel.

Have you tried these liners? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below and thanks for reading.

Hx

No comments:

Post a Comment